Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Date night



My hubby and I had a date night this past weekend (with Malachi too) and we went and saw Fireproof...OMGosh such a awesome Movie... you have to go see it and take friends... I think I cried 5 or 6 times which is normal but Edward Cried too!!!!! which means it was a double whammy...lol he never cries at movies but said this one is worth crying over then 10 min later I asked him what parts made him cry and he said he just had something in his eye...WHATEVER! lol

Do you and your Hubby have date nights? how often?
Are you a cry baby when it comes to movies?
If you caught your hubby cring would he try and play it off like he wasnt or admit he was crying?

GO SEE THE MOVIE! YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

1 comment:

Shionge said...

This is wonderful to go on a date with your hubby and I'll check out this movie.

We don't date so often anymore but more with our daughters.

Thank you for the well wishes Renee :D