Sunday, September 28, 2008

Open Heaven

God is the most amazing thing ever! Have you ever been in a service when God shows up and everyone gets this AWE rememberance of how incrediable HE really is! I love being penticostal and that our services are spirit lead, I was raised baptist and (no offence if you are reading this and you are a baptist) but I was so bored... I thought to myself there has to be more to God and church than this... then I accidentally ended up in the Assemblies of God when I was a sophmore in high school and it radically changed my life ...totally unexpected totally GOD! I honestly wouldnt trade my relationship with my savior for anything! HE is my everything! I just feel so truly Blessed by God!

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Although I am not a Christian I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.