Friday, September 26, 2008

Your the Best!


to Crystal for giving the shout out on her page that I am blogging again! And if you stumble across my page and you dont visit Pink lucy Pink Lucy you should stop by and join her following! She is a professional at Blogging! and you will really enjoy her post and personality!

Have you ever had a friend or someone in your life that you know it was God and only God that this person and you are friends? thats Crystal to me.... How many of you can say you are good friends with a former Ex's spouse? D and I dated in Highschool and I seriously wouldnt of made it through thoes years with out him some of the toughest yrs of my life... I thank God for him! He is a all around great guy. But God knew we were headed in different directions and that we were suppose to be just friends .... when he and Crystal started dating I was so excited for them she was a great christian girl, fun loving, outgoing, and beautiful! they were a perfect match! we didnt start out buds but through time and distance and similar situations God used us in each other lives to encourage one another and as the years have gone by I can honestly say I have a real friendship with one of the sweetest people on the planet! I love her like my own sister and there isnt anything I wouldnt do for her! So when you see us say unexpected friend or God has a sence of humor ...it really was and he really does...but Im so greatful that our paths crossed and we were able to over look what the world would consider a wierd situation and develop a genuine friendship! I love you girl!

6 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I left a comment on here the other day...What happened to it? Did you even get it?

Renee said...

no i didnt get it.... what did it say?

Shionge said...

This is absolutely wonderful and I am so glad to 'cross path' across the miles with you and Crystal too :D

~Crystal~ said...

Let's see if I can remember what all I wrote....


Aawweee...That made me cry! You are such a sweetheart & a true encourager. I'm thankful also, that we were brought together unexpectedly. I think it's pretty cool, that we are friends. You are so right, the world would have us immediate enemies. Think about how many people miss out of some awesome people in their lives, because of listening to the worlds lies. I really wish we lived closer...But hey! As much as you apparently like to move, you may just end up here someday! Hahaha! I love you tons!

Renee said...

Crystal...YOur the best... I mean that! I think the fact that you and I are friends is a testimony of yours and Daniel's relationship cause if you werent secure in your marriage and love for each other you and I couldn't be friends! I hope and pray we wont be moving for a long time! although I would love to be closer to you I HATE moving and we have done it way to much these past 7 yrs! Sorry I made you cry.... but glad you were blessed! ♥ you more!

Janelle said...

i'm soooo glad i found you again my dear! and i LOVE that you are a Mommy! :)