Friday, November 7, 2008

Beautiful Day

 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

It was such a beautiful Fall day today I took Malachi outside for some Fall Pictures! I love the way they turned out! I love this time of year the way the air feels crisp and all the bright colors and I love my yard full of leaves...I know most people rake them I love to leave them all over the yead...although I am dying to rake them into a pile and put Malachi in the pile for a pic! lol ... I just think God is the most amazing artist! Hope you have a wonderful day in the Lord! Remember to Thank Him for all you have and all he has done in your life for with out him we are nothing!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee, you are so funny! Malachi is getting cutier and cutier every day! Im so so happy for you, and im glad to see everything is workign out for you, i cant think of anyone who deserves it more!