Wednesday, October 29, 2008

God is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to share this post with who ever wants to read it...lol... Last night a group of 16 went to Hell House in Texarkana...(10 youth, 6 Adults) did you see that 10 YOUTH! 3 weeks ago we started a youth group here at the church (this church has never had a youth group ever) we started with 4 youth and 2 youth leaders and me.... and they have been so excited about a focus group just for them that they have been telling there friends and the group is growing fast! I am so excited....could you imagine had someone taken the time years ago to invest in the youth here where it would be today.... ANyways last night was amazing ...God rocked there worlds... 2 of the girls rededicated there lives to the Lord and one of my girls was MINISTERING to some of the kids..(I was so proud of her) The scenes in the Hell House were very real and each kid said at least one of the scenes hit home to them... we had some awesome time of pouring into the kids and I look forward to weeks to come as we deal with Healing from the past and forgivness from God and forgiving ourselves... Please pray with me that the Holy Spirit will continue to soften there hearts and Speak to these kids! I have an amazing group of kids here so respectful and like little sponges!







No comments: