Tuesday, October 7, 2008

3 Months Already!!!!

My little prince is 3 moths old today...gosh Time flies! I am going to brag on how amazing he is for a few moments!

~ In the past 3 months he has proven to be the best baby ever....

** Only cries when something is wrong (hungry, tummy ache, tired)

** He is so full of Joy we tell him thats his ministry right now to bring Joy to people and he does a great Job!. He has adapted to life in full time ministry so well he goes on Hospital visits and home visitition with us and the minute he gets there the whole room is full of smiles!

** He would sleep through the night if I let him but I wake him up to nurse every 3 hours...

** He loves music ...the song service at church is his favorite he coos like he is singing the whole time then either passes out or cries when dad starts preaching....lol (Dad is a great preacher, Malachi just doesnt know it yet)

** He LOVES his bath time...we have so much fun spashing and singing!

** He LOVES to cuddle and we love that he loves that cause it is so special to us!

** He doesnt like the camera but will grow to love it cause I have it in his face 24/7 I want to capture everything!

** when we are out and around alot of people he lets us know when he is done or had to much...he will look at me or dad (who ever is holding him) and not take his eyes off ours and with no expression then as soon as we leave he perks right up and smiles and coos like he is thanking us for listening to him! lol its so cute!

** He gives the best slobbery kisses! thats good sugar! lol

** He loves tummy time on the floor with his toys and mommy.... but he gets frustrated when he gets up on his arms and gets one knee up and tries to get the other knee up and the one up falls out ...he wants to crawl so bad...lol

** He loves to be outside!


Okay I will stop for now! I am just so in love with him! I am so blessed and I thank God daily for him! He truly is my miracle and I am honored to be his mom! Happy 3mo birthday baby!










2 comments:

Shionge said...

So so cute Renee...babies changed their features every few months so snap lots of photos and you'll be surprise to see them after a year or two.

He is so handsome!!! Luv it!!

Christy said...

Hi Renee!
Thanks for stopping by. Your little boy is so precious! What a blessing little children are. Enjoy every moment they grow so fast!

Christy