Monday, October 13, 2008

A little of everything (click here to see why Im so excited)

WOW...
I have been so busy I didnt realise I hadnt posted anything in a week! Life has been crazy busy but all good stuff we are in the planning process of our fall festival at our church where we do a huge fun day for the kids in our community! I am so excited about this yrs fall festival! Does your church do something around this time for the kids?

Then I have started this new Home based Business that I am so so so so so so EXCITED about... From the day I found out I was preggo I was like I cant go back to work I really want to raise my kids and be a stay at home Mom but with finances and bills and such I knew unless God really blessed us that wasnt going to be an option. Then after Malachi was born my wonderful hubby was like we will make it work I want you home with him...(YAY!) but we were living paycheck to paycheck with no extra money...WELL NOT ANYMORE! I started last week with a company called Talk Fusion and it is amazing it is Leading the way to Video Emails and Technology and I am so excited to be working for them...Its fun and the money is GREAT! I am not going to have to go back to work and we will have a savings like never before in a short amount of time! If you are looking for a home base business, this is the one you need to get involved in ...seriously the product sells its self and the leadership and Training is great! go here and check it out www.talkfusion.com/1064766 and for more info email me your email address and phone number to mastersimage78@hotmail.com I could go on forever here I feel like God dropped this in our laps and I am so thankful!

Then on sat we went to friends house to watch the LSU vs FLordia game and we got killed! but the fellowship was so well needed! I like LSU cause my husband does but really I could careless...I just note that the first Game we actually got to see on TV with our son they lost.... I told Edward that was going in the baby book and he threatened to throw it away if I wrote it in there....lol sensitive! :) but the Saints won on Sun which puts me in total shock cause they cant beat anyone! lol I guess I enjoy it more than I think which is a good thing since I have a son now...lol my favorite is to root and cheer for who ever my hubby wants to lose.... it just makes watching the game so much more fun...lol (he gets so mad) I am so mean! lol OKay enough about football!

I also became the unofficial official Youth Pastor at our church... I didnt have a say in the matter my husband told me I was doing it! lol ...I dont mind at all I love working with kids and these teens we have here are seriously the most respectful teens on the planet! I cant wait for Youth Convention although it will be different with a baby on my hip....lol I have some of the best memories as a teen at youth convention .... Fun Times!

Ok I need to get off here for a while ...plus I am craving chocolate so bad I think I need to make brownies! yummy!

No comments: