Thursday, October 2, 2008

wow!

I have been jumping from one blog to another all over blog world and I have come across some of the best post out there.... this one is a must read it has challenged my way of thinking and also put on paper what I have thought so many times in the past and is done with so much class and prayer! click on my title (wow!) and read ------->>>>>>> http://makinghome.blogspot.com/2008/09/some-subtle-effects-of-birth-control.html ... As a woman who struggles with infertlity and wants a large family unless God intrivenes and I know he can we wont beable to cause of money not the money it takes to raise a child but the investment to "TRY" and get pregnant... I am so blessed and greatful for our miracle baby "Malachi" it took us 3 trys (artificial Insemination for conception to happen) and if it had not happend the 3rd try we were out of "Trying Money" I am praying and believeing God to heal my body so we can have kids naturally and only time will tell in the mean time I am taking in every day and enjoying to the fulliest every moment with our son!

Being that I am the oldest of 6 kids and all of us are so close I couldnt imagine being a only child i am so blessed by my brothers and sisters each one means something so special to me and God uses all of them in my life all the time! let me brag on them for a moment

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket (Nicole wasnt here for these pics we sure do miss her)

Nicole ~28~ I love you so much! I hate the distance between us cause you truly are one of my best friends.... there isnt anything in the world I couldnt talk to you about you are one of the most non judgemental people I know. You have a heart of Gold and Nathan is blessed to have you as his mom! Growing up as kids we had so much fun together even though I couldnt play barbies cause you were so much more creative than me.... I think God knew I needed a sister close to my age to help me play and be a kid cause I was so mature and thought I was a adult... thanks for always bringing out the childlike in me! I miss you more than you will ever know! I love you so much!

Michael ~22~ I couldnt be more proud of the Man of God you have turned out to be my heart is truly over joyed when I think of where you were 3 yrs ago to where you are today! I thank God for the relationship he has allowed us to build. You are a lover by nature you love to love people to make them feel special and to leave no one left behind God has gifted you with compassion. You have a way with your words that after every conversation people walk away feeling like the most important person on the planet...Thank you for letting me pour into you! and thank you for pouring back into me! I love you so much!

Paul ~20~ where do I start you are like a boy version of me! I sometimes dont even have the words to tell you how much I love and appreciate our friendship and time together! you truly are a man after Gods own heart so real so guinune! I have the utmost respect for you! You are a born leader and people follow you because they want to not because they have to! You show Christ in everything you do and can truly say follow me as I follow Christ! Scripture says Iron sharpens Iron as one man sharpens another....I believe you and I live by this with each other! thank you for making me a better person by what you say to sharpen me! You challenge me in so many ways! I love you so much!

Sherese ~19~ You are a rare jewel! a precious stone in the sight of God! and a precious stone in my life you have the biggest heart out of all of us there isnt anything in the world you wouldnt do for anyone at any given moment! you have the sweetest spirit an have always been so hungry to know more about God! When I look at you I see Jesus! I Thank God for the relationship we have and that you have always been able to come to me... You have no idea how much that blesses me! I have always tried to be a open book to all of my siblings and you bless me with how open you are with me! God says he can use a willing heart and so I know you will be used mightly cause your so willing to do what ever God wants you to do! I love you so much!

Deanna ~14~ you are my fireball! I am sooooooo proud of the woman of God you are becomming.... you challenge the tar out of me with your boldness and zeal for God and at such a young age! I couldnt imagine Life with out you your excitment for Jesus and passion to save the world "everyone around you" is amazing and it is contageious... my relationship with you is more like mother daughter than sister sister...and I wouldnt change that for anything! I love that even though there is 16 yrs between us we talk like we are best friends! You bless me so much! I love you so much!

I literally have the best brothers and sisters n the world! I honestly couldnt imagine life with out each one of them! Mom I thank you for giving Life to each of us and letting us spread our wings! We are Blessed!

Do you have a big family?
Are you and your siblings close?


3 comments:

Shionge said...

I wish I have more than two daughters now Renee and yes the more the merrier but unfortunately time is not on my side now ;(

I have two brothers - I'm the middle girl so I always wanted to have a sister :) Still, I am very close to both my brothers :)

Way to go Renee :D

Renee said...

My aunt Kathy asked me to post this cause she didnt know how~

Renee that right there is a huge huge blessing for me to read let me tell you they all are following what GOD put before them YOU.. he put you there first God knew what he was and is doing because you are a Godly woman. I am very proud of you and so are they. and i'm very proud of them to i am so excited and proud of christopher i thank God everyday that he put paul & michael & you there to help lead him SOOOOOOOO YOU ALL ARE A BLESSING TO ME.... when i read all that it made me cry....renee i love you so much.......

Renee said...

Shionge~ thanks I hope and pray I am able to have at least one more! I am sure your daughters were blessed to have you as there mom... You are such a sweet person and Im sure a great mom!♥