Sunday, October 19, 2008

saturday was so much fun!

I seem to be a weekly blogger once a week...oh well very few read it anyway...:)lol thanks to thoes who do you make me feel special! I had so much fun on saturday..... Woke up super early from not sleeping the night before! lol I literally had to drag myself out of bed cause I knew Sandi was going to be at my door at 7:30 ....(do you ever have morninings like that) Anyway we went to Texarkana for the Race for the Cure... It was so amazing to see 1000's of people running this race and I am so glad she talked me into going and doing this! It was neat that on everyones back they had who they were running for in celebration of recovery and in memory of ... I enjoyed reading the names and lifting them up in prayer during the walk.... I had one of my best friends in High school Brenda who found out she had breast cancer while prgnant with her little girl .... Abigail is doing amazing and brenda starts her chemo back up this month... and my Aunt Wanda who had breast cancer when I was in high school and doing well...then 2 precious ladies in our church who are recovered Linda and Shirley.... and My Mother~n~law also had Breast cancer (so mom in memory of you, I wish you were still here with us but I know you watch over us from above) I took a few pics and one of them was a wiener dog in a pink polo I had to get a pic of him for crystal.... I know she would of loved him...





Then later on that after noon we went over to Sandi's house for a little while and they got the horses out and Malachi got to ride a horse for the first time! I had so much fun watching him and edward.... I got on lady the horse for a short time I was really nervous ...not sure why... it has been 20 yrs since I rode a horse...lol here are some pics from that!






Then that evening we went to a LSU tailgate party... that was alot of fun cause LSU won and the fellowship with Bobby and Brigette is awesome! They are the local Baptist pastors in town... my batteries were dead on my camera by this time so I didnt get in pics of Malachi in his LSU outfit...maybe next time!

Ok I am exhausted I will write more later!
Good night!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Oh look! It's Razzy a girlfriend...He needs one too! Ha! Thanks for the pic. She's too cute.
I want to go to a Race for the Cure, but don't have anyone to walk in it with me. Maybe next year.

Shionge said...

Hey what a day Renne and thanks for sharing this meaningful day with us :)